Monday 1 July 2013

BEING FAT IS NOT A MISTAKE

Salamin a'laik ya sohibi... and good evening to all of you.. well, since I'm going to take MUET exam TOMORROW you all!! urgghh... may Allah ease everything... insyaAllah..

hmm.. actually I'm not planning to write because I have no idea to write... My head is empty right now.... but there is one thing in my mind,,,, right now! hmm.. actually, I'm a little bit upset... hmm... is it a big mistake or should I say a big sin for having a big body... or its very synonym with the word FAT? is it a mistake for having a fat body? is it? Allah, I'm very upset... my heart is overwhelmed with sadness..

urgghh.... feeling down really.. really I am... I know that I am a fat girl, but it doesn't give them license to mock me... to make fun on me about my body... if I have an enormous strength, if I have some guts, I would tell them that its Allah's gift to me... it's Allah's gift... You know?? I'm very grateful and thank you because right now I know that I'm being healthy!! I'm happy and I' healthy!! so for those who are "jealous" for I'm being fat, hahah, eat a lot ok... hehe..  daaaaa~~ assalamu a'laik...

No comments:

Post a Comment